This beautiful grandfather clock Howard Miller 610-895 Jonathan is proudly made in the USA.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classic grandfather features a swan neck pediment, and a shell overlay at the base of the turned finial.
- The polished and brushed brass-finished dial offers ornate corner spandrels and center disc with a stationary blue moon phase.
- Substantially turned and reeded columns accent each side.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weights are visible behind the full length glass panels.
- Chain-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Made in the USA.
- Howard Miller 610-895 Jonathan
- Height 82.5″ (210 cm)
- Width 20″ (51 cm)
- Depth 11.25″ (29 cm)